Abstract submission deadline: 26 March 2021
You can submit your submission through this link.
- Maximum word count is 300 words.
- The abstract must be structured in the following sections: Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The presenting author must be registered before the Early-bird Registration deadline for further publication of the abstract in Placenta.
- Abstract should not be submitted if the content has been accepted for publication AND will be available (online or in paper) prior to the IFPA 2021 meeting.
- To apply for any of the New Investigator awards New Investigators must complete the New Investigator form (see link below) and send it to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before the abstract submission. New Investigators are defined as students or researchers in full-time training or researchers who are within three years of their senior degree (e.g. Ph.D., M.D.).
- All New Investigators who submitted a NI form for the IFPA 2020 meeting together with their submitted abstract will still be eligible to submit an abstract and register as a New Investigator for the IFPA 2021 meeting, in which case no IFPA2021 NI form is required.